Upper and Lower Abs and Flanks - Miami, FL

Well i having been deciding to have smartlipo for...

well i having been deciding to have smartlipo for our because after having my kids i was left with a lot of fat and a hanging pouch i guess from the two c-section and i knew going to the gym wasnt really goin to help with the the stubborn fat that much. so i did a lot of research and i finally found a doctor that i really like and felt comfortable with.

i had my surgery last week Saturday 11/19/11 and every thing went pretty smooth. i was on local anthestic so i was awake i didnt really feel much cause i was numb and i was listening to my ipod but i did see a lot of the fat beening sucked out of me and the nurse was asking me if im ok.

the most painful part was really when he was doin my back. i felt the cannula hit my bone but that was bout it.

Im a week post op and i am still sore and and it still hurt when i get up from laying down or sitting down but i see some difference in my stomach. since i had the surgery it is more flatter but im still healing I cant wait til my final results show im so excited to see do this surgery really works i will keep you posted.

Dr.Stratt

he is a very nice and his staff is also very nice and try to make you feel good and he answer all my questions he even gave me his cell number in case i had any problem over the weekend

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in