Slim Lipo - Miami, FL

I had my slimlipo last friday 05/27/11. I've...

I had my slimlipo last friday 05/27/11. I've done abs,sides and back. For me was painful during the procedure(I have no tolerance of pain)it lasted 2 hours with local anestesia. I am 5.7 144lbs, very active but could never lose my fat belly.

It's been only 6 days after but I am very happy with the results so far.

After 6 months my belly was awful, uneven fat left...

After 6 months my belly was awful, uneven fat left around my belly button. I was burned by the laser so my belly is still healing. I went back to him he said he would do it again if I wanted but at that point I didn't trust to touch me again.
My vanidades Dr Pelayo

Thanks for sharing.im sorry u didnt get the results u wanted
Hi Ladies, Dr. Pelayo now has a before and after gallery of his liposuction procedures: http://www.pelayocosmetic.com/gallery/liposuction He can now attend to you privately and makes the experience a lot more personal. Contact him here: http://www.pelayocosmetic.com/contact
Oh wow, I will definately not want another doctor I know nothing about working on me because it's a MUST that I do my research on him before he touches me. It doesnt give me the option to send a private message. Here's my email address irreplaceableshay@gmail.com....
Aw man, Im so sorry to hear that!!! So did your results look good at first then changed over the months? Did you get your massages? And can you post pictures or send me a private message? Im very concerned because Im scheduled to have lipo done by Doctore Pelayo :-(
I did the massages, wear the girdle per 3 months, diet, exercise always, etc. At first you are swollen so it looks like it's great, but once you lose the water then you see the final results. Also when I've got there there was another doctor so they both where working on my body, he never told me that would be another doctor helping him so I think thats why my belly is uneven. Send me your email I will send my pic then you decide
Was it $3,000 for all you had done or only per section. I am thinking about having it done on my neck (sagging) & also I have fat deposit under my chin. It is $3000.
Thanks
Whats his price per area?
Dr Enrique Pelayo 305.262.6070 Good luck!
I will email you because I want to see results let me know
Whats the doctor name and location? I am very interested in making an appointment.

What a great result! You really got a nice hourglass figure out of it. Congrats.

Thanks Sharon, now its been 6 weeks and I couldn't be happier
wow! ur pics look amazing! i'm still waiting to see my results. congrats!