Rhinoplasty Exceeded my Expectations

I had rhinoplasty to define my nose (to get a more...

I had rhinoplasty to define my nose (to get a more chiseled nose). I also had a droop in my nose below the tip that I wanted to correct. After the consultation, a slight bump in profile was discovered, which was also corrected. On the scale of rhinoplastys' it was not a major procedure, but a procedure focused more on tip work and definition. I experienced very little pain, except slight discomfort immediately after surgery. The swelling and bruising was less than expected and went away quickly. From the consultation, to the day of surgery, and the following days of recovery, it was a smooth and easy process. Most importantly, the exact look I had envisioned for my nose came to life!

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E is incredibly skilled and talented. His precision and excellence is unmatched. He is passionate, caring, and has a great eye for detail. I selected him because he is specialized in facial plastic surgery, particularly rhinoplasty, and after the consultation I knew he understood my goal and was the right doctor for me. He was always available for any questions or concerns I had. The staff was very professional, attentive, thorough and kind. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed.

Can you email your before and after pic?
I am considering rino surgery. Would it be poss. for you to email me a pic of before and after? I would so greatly appreciate it.
Hi, I just had a consultation with Dr. Epstein today. I really liked him as well. Can you tell me how you costs were split up and what exactly you got done? I also want to get my breathing problem fixed so they need to reduce the turbinates. My proposal seems to be very high. Thanks a lot in advance.

Hooray! So glad you had this great result. And I agree, we'd love to see some before and after pics. They really help out RealSelf users.

Hey, Could you post your before and after pics so that we can get what it feels like.