Dr. P is my Dr. McDreamy... - Miami, FL

I excersise daily and eat well, but I could not...

I excersise daily and eat well, but I could not get my stomach back to my pre-pregnancy condition. My breasts needed a lift again after breast feeding my 3rd baby.

Dr. P is my Dr. McDreamy...because he gave me the results I could only dream of. I arrived to Dr. P's office a year after giving birth of my 3rd child and endless workouts and diets to flatten stomach with no success even though I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight. Dr. P confirmed that I had an umbilical hernia and diastases and that no exercise or diet could resolve , but a mini- tummy tuck would be a great solution. I was truly concerned about being cut in my abdomen as I escaped 3 pregnancies without c-sections, but he explained the procedure in such detail, and answered all my questions so eloquently, I knew that he could give me amazing results with a minimal scar I could live with.

I was so comfortable with him during the consultation that I also inquired about breast reconstruction. I had implants and a lift after my 2nd pregnancy and felt that after my last pregnancy my breasts had to begin to sag and separate. Dr. P gave me some great options that would create the look that I wanted, so I decided on a “Mommy Makeover.”

Dr. P was so attentive throughout the whole process. The day of the operation I felt extremely confident and calm that I was in amazing hands with Dr. P. I awoke with Dr. P by my side, holding my hand, assuring me that the surgery was a success.

I am extremely happy with the results. I get compliments daily on my body. Everything about the experience exceeded my expectations. I would and have highly recommend Dr. P to everyone, especially my friends and family as I want them to get their “dream” results too.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

What a great story! I'm glad you found a surgeon you were so comfortable with.