Lipo on Upper and Lower Abdomen and Flanks - Miami

I am 21 years old and have been struggling with...

I am 21 years old and have been struggling with extra weight around my stomach since I was a little girl. People constantly mistake my extra weight as a pregnant bump and I have been asked on several occasions "when are you due?" or "how far along are you?" even when I was 15 or 16 years old. I've been considering lipo for several years and decided to finally go for it and fix the problem areas and disproportionate silhouette. I had my surgery on 8/20 and am now 4 days post-op.

I'm thrilled to say that I think the worst pain-wise is over, as I had a very difficult first few days. 2 days post-op I took my first shower and saw my body garment-less for the first time and couldn't believe the results I could already see. I'm obviously still very swollen and black and blue but, but my shape is already looking so much sleeker and smoother. I'm still in a lot of pain, but everyday gets easier. I will continue to update and post some before and afters.

Ary Krau

Though he is a bit arrogant and has a very Israeli personality, he is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. So far, I am very happy with the results.

thanks for sharing.  hope to see your before and afters.