Leg Swelling Post Tummy Tuck

I lost 125 lbs and had a lot of excess skin and my...

I lost 125 lbs and had a lot of excess skin and my abdominal wall was greatly protruding. I got the surgery to reward myself for all my hard work.

I had a tummy tuck last wednesday, Dec. 23rd. Is it normal to have a swelling in the thighs and buttocks? I also have swelling in my calves and ankles so I put on compression stockings to help. It has helped but they only go so high and my thighs and buttocks are still inflamed. I also have some numbness on the sides of my thighs which Im thinking is normal. I know that this might be a sign of a blood clot but I feel great, and hardly have any pain or discomfort besides the swelling. Ive been walking frequently, and am very active. Im also only 23 years old.
hey dane, i had my surgery on the 17th of December and have the same symptoms as you on my buttock and thighs ... i guess its normal as the compression on the tummy squeezes the swelling down?? but my tummy is flat facing but swollen from the side ... i look like i am 3 months pregnant !! do u have that as well? my Dr. said its normal .. i have collected sum fluids which he removed twice with a syringe a week ago ..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is very concerned about his patients. He looks at his surgeries sort of as an art and you can tell he gets excited when talking about how he will go about making you look great. Im completely flat and he put me very tight. My belly button is beautifl. Highly reccomended.