Worst Experience of my Life - Miami, FL

Thought i was getting more hair, not the case...i...

thought i was getting more hair, not the case...i have far less then i started with due to shock loss. have an ear to ear scar, pitting, cobblestoning, decreased blood flow in scalp, hair plugs in my hairline, ingrown hairs, etc.

I had a hair transplant that I was not happy with. However I just shave my head bald and let the scar show. You can buy some products at the drugstore that you can apply that make the scar less noticeable. Or visit a dermatologist, there are some procedures that can reduce the appearance of the scar. My scar is just a line. I was very insecure about my scar at first but it is like everything else in life you get over it and don't even think about it. I have met many new friends and no one has even ever asked me about the scar. Think about it this way who goes around staring at the back of a person's head anyway? When you meet people and interact with them you are looking at their faces not the backs of their heads. For all you guys who have a hair transplant that you are not satisfied with just shave your head and let the scar show. You will look and feel much better about yourself in the long run.
Yep. Dr. Epstein has quickly become one of the worst in the business. Poor results, horrible bedside manner, terrible communicator, and an overall embarassment to an industry that already has a terrible reputation. He's been removed from the recommended doctor's list on Hair Restoration Network. You can find stories from his patients/victims there.
Hey Understand-Speaks-the-Truth, Do you have any thoughts on surgeons for female hair transplants? I have gotten very poor service from their sales rep (feels like they are trying to sell me a lemon, how sleezy it feels) and I am starting to look elsewhere. Thank you so much! Michelle
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon