The Best! And Completely Satisfied - Miami, FL

I had a large hernia and was referred by my...

I had a large hernia and was referred by my general surgeon because I also needed a TT. After meeting dr. Masri I knew for certain that I wanted him to do my TT . He's very warm , caring and answers your questions with confidence . I'm know 5weeks after my surgery and have recommended him to 6 people. I haven't regretted this decision and trust in his word . I'm so happy with my results !!! He's not only a great doctor he's a great person!!!

5week post tummy tuck

I had my 5week check up on Tuesday and noticed my belly button was getting smaller so he suggested I put coca butter on my thumb and push and massage the area. We will see if that works (: .... I was told to stop wearing the binder and wear a spanx for an additional 2wks. I prefer wearing the binder at night and the spanx during the day.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to the community.   Using massage with either the cocoa butter or Bio Oil really helps with the scar healing.  I am glad you are here with us so please keep us up to date on everything.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.