From G to DD, Feeling Happy - Miami, FL

I'm not keen on writing reviews but I thought...

I'm not keen on writing reviews but I thought sharing a few details is not that difficult..first of all, having breast reduction surgery is totally worth it, especially if you can't bear the neck and back pain anymore...breast reduction took care of that for me, and my clothes are fitting better too..36G were plain huge, incredibly uncomfortable and they looked tormented and squeezed in every blouse I had...I'm now a 36 D, I didn't want to get a smaller size than that, didn't know how my body would react to that much breast reduction.
Ok, nurses were super kind and supportive and so was my doctor and I left the clinic feeling great, but in the 3rd or 4th day the pain was pretty significant and bruising was at its peek. After that, everything started to minimize, and was excited about getting rid of the drainage. The special bra thing is a nuisance, I bought a better medical bra as soon as I was able to...I'm in my 3 weeks post-op now,still a bit yellow but other than that I'm fine. No longer taking meds, showering just fine, they're still slightly swollen, bruising is a fading yellow. I'm healing good!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Overall I had a good experience with him. Heard of women not being able to have enough face to face time with their surgeons. Not my case, Dr. Salomon was very encouraging and helpful and we discussed the surgery in detail...he seemed very patient

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for sharing your experience.  This information is so helpful to others going through the process.

Keep us up to date on your healing process.