Wrinkled Tummy Tuck Scar - Miami, FL

I just had a tummy tuck on May 11th and it was a...

I just had a tummy tuck on May 11th and it was a great experience. As everyone else I've been wanting to do this for a long time and finally had the courage and the money to proceed. I do have a few questions for my fellow tummy tuckers. My scar seem to appear wrinkled and I was just wondering if this will eventually even out. I also have a question with regards to my belly button, will the belly button eventually "sink in" a little. I am 12 days post op. Not sure if this is the correct place to ask these questions.

I had a very similar wrinkle, and it smoothed out!
Hi ..Im interested in getting a tummy tuck and breast life..I just left Miami and never knew the cost would be this cheap ...may I have the name of the Surgeon that performed your tummy tuck
I had a small wrinkle in my scar and that went away. Honestly you just have to be patient. I feel like my stomach changes so much. I was very unhappy with some loose skin last week, and this week it appears to be tightening up. I've told myself I need to wait at least 6 months before I see what it will really look like.
I know it's hard, but try to be patient and try not to compare yourself to anyone else!