Wrinkled Tummy Tuck Scar - Miami, FL

I just had a tummy tuck on May 11th and it was a...

I just had a tummy tuck on May 11th and it was a great experience. As everyone else I've been wanting to do this for a long time and finally had the courage and the money to proceed. I do have a few questions for my fellow tummy tuckers. My scar seem to appear wrinkled and I was just wondering if this will eventually even out. I also have a question with regards to my belly button, will the belly button eventually "sink in" a little. I am 12 days post op. Not sure if this is the correct place to ask these questions.

I had a very similar wrinkle, and it smoothed out!
Hi ..Im interested in getting a tummy tuck and breast life..I just left Miami and never knew the cost would be this cheap ...may I have the name of the Surgeon that performed your tummy tuck
I had a small wrinkle in my scar and that went away. Honestly you just have to be patient. I feel like my stomach changes so much. I was very unhappy with some loose skin last week, and this week it appears to be tightening up. I've told myself I need to wait at least 6 months before I see what it will really look like.
I know it's hard, but try to be patient and try not to compare yourself to anyone else!
OMG. that silly wrinkle!!! When I saw mine, I was totally freaked out. I was thinking, What the heck, did you run short on time and pinch it all together???? No worries however, I have not only read other stories, but have experienced first hand it does smooth out, wheee. It is just the way they have to put the puzzle back together. Wait for the six week look, you will be SO relieved! Great luck with the healing :-)
Thank you so much for your response, I looked at your pictures and are relieved to know that it will go away. I know it's still early days but it's funny how your mind play these crazy games. You look fabulous, your belly button is real cute and your scar nice and low. Good luck with your journey!
I had some pleating too....on the sides and yes it went away. Just took about 2 or 3 weeks. I'm at 6 weeks post op and I'm trying to stay away from questioning the scar results at this point bc it's still very early and I have to keep reminding myself that the body needs time to heal. You can go check out my pics to see the pleating. Happy Healing!