I Want A Brazilian Butt Lift!!!! But my Weight Says No!!!!! - Miami, FL

Hello my RS sweeties!!!! Like everyone else that...

Hello my RS sweeties!!!! Like everyone else that comes to this site becomes addicted, and before long it's consuming your life!!!!!!! A little something about myself I am 41 years old, i'm 5 feet tall and weight 121 pounds. I hate working out and I love love love ALL JUNK FOOD!!!!! Thank God for genetic!!!! I have two kids and if you include my husband three kids!!!! Just kidding he's an excellent father and husband. This is my story or it's my dilemma. I want to Brazilian butt lift so badly, but the doctors are asking me to gain between 10 and 20 pounds!!!! 20 pounds is a lot to me at my height, and what am I supposed to do about clothing while I'm gaining all this weight wear stretch pants everyday? I don't want the biggest AZZ because to me it would make me look fat and not proportional. For me I just want more fullness and projection.
This is where I need some guidance, do I look into getting butt implants? Do I try to put on the 10 to 20 pounds? Do I try to find the doctor who could possibly work with what I have right now? I just don't know!!!!!!
In my mist of researching I've noticed that there are so many sweetie's going to the DR, and the rest are going to Miami. What are the real differences between the two?Are most people basing their Brazilian butt lift on the cost or the gift that the surgeon has with their hand and their knowledge??
I need help in finding the right doctor who does natural and womanly curves. I Need A Just Right Azz!!!!!!

Wish

Wish pictures

Still researching help me please!!!