44 Yrs Young - Miami, FL

I been Looking for a treatment that can firm up my...

I been Looking for a treatment that can firm up my sagging neck and face, I thought about Fraxel and the OH so painful Ultra therapy.. But I decided to try Venus Freeze after Reading here on real seal the review .. I done 3 treat of of six and I already see the results ,, I am also doing those little back fat where no lipo can be done, I see the result when I wear a Tank top ,, And my Face look whiter and my pours are much ,,, Will udate 4th visit pic soon ..
I would recommend this to any one who is looking for tightening and fat reduction with out pain ,,Its feel almost like you are at a spa ..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very informative on how and what to expect,, Takes his time on the procedure

Thanks for sharing your progress so far! This is my trouble spot too so I'm interested to follow your treatments and see how your results turn out. What does the actual procedure feel like?

Please keep us posted!
Hello My procedure feel relaxing,, Seriously It is not painful at time it may get HOT but than the Doctor, move to another area,,
I too had several treatments of Venus freeze. Wanted my neck to get tighter. Unfortunately, a neck lift was last resort. Pores do get improved, but it does not lift like surgery. Gumboangie