The Best -- Hands Down - Miami, FL

Cons: The cons are all surgery related...the...

Cons: The cons are all surgery related...the nausea post-op was fierce! I can handle pain but the nausea was a little bit of a torture. Saltine crackers were my savior. The drains were very uncomfortable but a necessary evil to recover faster. I am 12 days post op and can see a difference but the swelling is still very visible. The garments are a nightmare but I was prepared for it since this was not my first time. I'm just one of those that hates the garments...again a necessary evil to get the results you want.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your surgery. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My recent surgery is not the first time with Dr Pazmino. He and his staff are consistently professional and personable. They spend time with you and don't make you feel like they are rushing you out the doors. The Dr. is so great I cannot say enough about him. Knowledgeable, kind, and skilled! His staff is similarly dedicated and go over and above what you would expect. They even stitched a hole I had in my garment! I have and will continue to recommended Dr Pazmino to anyone looking to do cosmetic surgery.