Unsatisfactory Breast Lift - Miami, FL

Hello Everyone, I underwent a Breast Lift with Dr...

Hello Everyone,

I underwent a Breast Lift with Dr. Jhonny Salomon last year after hearing great word of mouth about him. I had tuberous breasts and one of my concerns was ensuring that I picked the right lift (Benelli vs. lollipop) due to scarring purposes. In my initial consultation, I found him to be quite monotone and rehearsed in regards to explaining the procedure/recovery... I almost felt rushed. He promised me that he would be able to get a good lift with minimal scarring by doing the Benelli (of course, I loved to hear this). Other surgeons that I had seen had recommended a Lollipop at minimum, one even the Full Anchor. I pushed all those opinions and concerns aside and scheduled my surgery with him.

Fast forward to recovery... the scarring is not good. My areolas are completely uneven and I have uneven scarring all around them. I had trouble healing because of the pressure applied to my incision. I visited his office every week, did his oxygen therapy (which was pretty worthless and cost me over $1,000), bought all sorts of creams, and followed all his instructions. His response to me was always "do you remember what you had before?" "the size looks wonderful." He never acknowledged the mistake had been in the procedure chosen for my ptosis. Eventually, I just gave up and stopped seeing him.

I'm highly disappointed in his surgical skills, accountability for work and overall practice.

Would not recommend.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I really hope you can find some support from the community. Did you also get implants or did you just have the lift? Are you considering a revision with a different PS? Hoping you find a solution soon. Take care and please keep us posted!