My Testimonial - Miami, FL

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have rated Dr. Okpaku this way because he is a true example to other doctors. His work speaks for itself and I'am truly satisfied with my surgery. I am writing to thank Dr. Okpaku and his staff for simply changing my life at Ocean View Plastic Surgery. I opted to have Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation along with Beltectomy. I commend you and your staff for the friendly, professional, caring, dedicated and accommodating experience I encountered in your office. I would like to say that from the time of my initial visit for consultation and even until today I am more satisfied with the way I continue to be treated. Your team of devoted individuals made my experience a pleasure and words of gratitude and appreciation fall to express how grateful I am for this whole experience. In addition I also would like to thank Jennifer for her genuine kindness, professionalism and patience in answering my questions and being available to me in spite of the demands placed on her in the course of her busy day. Jennifer has provided me every comfort necessary before and after surgery and assure me that everything would be fine. I thank God for the rest of your team in general and in their competence. I apologize not to mention their names but they all are amazing.It is clear that they all care about their patience and strive for excellence at your office. I thank you for all your concerns before and after my surgery. You have been so concerned and caring in all kinds of ways of how I recuperate. Thank you for teaching all but good habits of how to be successful in my date to date recuperation. You have taught me that everything is not about money but the well being of your patiences. Thank you a phone call away by giving me your cellular phone as I'm sure you do it as well with every patient. Dr. Okpaku, I have been blessed by the masterpiece of art performed by your skilled hands upon my body and by every encounter I've engaged in all your staff. Thank you, and God bless you all!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.