My Pouch is Gone - Miami, FL

Im in my 50's so after having 3 kids in my life...

Im in my 50's so after having 3 kids in my life time and gaining over 100 lbs after my pregnancies my body was left ravaged. I managed to loose the weight thru diet and exercise but my mid section skin never got even close to what it used to be. It was embarrassing to have to tuck in skin every time I got dressed. I finally decided that getting a tummy tuck was my only option so I started looking for a doctor. I met Dr. Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics and I was very impressed by his tummy tuck after photos. He is a very kind surgeon and I am extremely happy with my results.

How long did you have to stay in Miami after your TT?

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am very happy that you have joined us and glad to hear you are loving your results.  Did you happen to take any before and after pictures?

Miami Plastic Surgeon