Loose Skin - Miami, FL

I had gastric bypass 3 years ago and lost 100 lbs...

I had gastric bypass 3 years ago and lost 100 lbs in the 1st 6 mths. I finally got the courage to have a tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation all at the same time. unfortunately I'm not happy with my results. the doctor did not fill in my breasts enough and to top it of one is bigger than the other. as to my tummy tuck I have loose skin as u can see in the pictures. I'm much better than I was before but I though I would be flat. I say my doctor 1 month ago and I was happy the but after some swelling going down I have seen more skin and when I sit down I have a doughnut. in addition my mums area is huge and it now is saggy and not as it was when I had the surgery. Can this be fixed? I'm scarred that if he pulls more my skin will rip since its so soft. How long should I wait for a revision. I'm definitely getting my breasts redone during the winter. would that be too soon since I had a breast lift? I think I didn't do much research on my doctor, I though that all plastic surgeons could take care of bypass patience. Do all weight lose patience experience the same issues? thanks in advance for your opinions / advise.
dr Arnoldo Valls

I am sorry to hear you haven't had a happy experience :-( I am sure you can get a revision if you want.
How many weeks has it been? Did he tell you if your skin would tighten up.
it's been 2 mths and he said I had to work out when he say me 1 month ago. the swelling has gone down a bit since he say me. I can't see my bb any more There is loose skin over the top when i look down i wonder what he will say when he sees me again.