Tummy Tuck/No Liposuction - Miami, FL

The first moments after surgery on 03/2011...

The first moments after surgery on 03/2011 was'nt bad at all. If you count in the fact that I left my pain medication at home it really was okay. The thing about my tuck is that not having lipo left me with huge flanks. This makes me very unhappy. I was really in bad shape before the surgery i lost over 40 pounds and needed the work.

My expectations I believe to be very realistic, especially after reviewing tons of before and after photo's similiar to my body type. I am fortunate, but depressed none the less, since I still appear uneven. Sometimes i can't function properly I only think of this surgery not going the way I planned, but look to the future. Sorry no before pictures

Carol Gables Plastic Surgery

My surgery did wonders for me. It has opened my mind to the stretch of Cosmetic surgery benefits. I would do it again in a heart beat and i will. Talk to your surgeon and make sure both of you are on the same page.

You might also want to post this as a question to the doctors on RealSelf (with a photo) just to get their guidance on the matter.

Hang in there!

@gutkatrina I inbox you a name.
I did mines their too.... Can u please tell me who was your doctor?

Thank you for posting and sharing your journey with RealSelf.

I am sorry that you are unhappy and things did not turn out the way you expected or wanted.  That would be hard to deal with:(

Have you gone back and talked to the doctor to see if there is anything he can do to improve your result?

Hi, Kimmers25 I haven't been back to my PS, since april. I'm just, so depressed It's been hard for to me function. I am so embrassed that my tuck didnt go as i expected. My PS refused to do liposuction on my flanks or back. Without lipo I will continue to have this noticable space between where my lower tummy meets my pelvic bone. Just the though bring tears to my eyes. I will schedule with him soon!

I am so sorry:(

Have you considered a second opinion?