Tummy Tuck/No Liposuction - Miami, FL

The first moments after surgery on 03/2011...

The first moments after surgery on 03/2011 was'nt bad at all. If you count in the fact that I left my pain medication at home it really was okay. The thing about my tuck is that not having lipo left me with huge flanks. This makes me very unhappy. I was really in bad shape before the surgery i lost over 40 pounds and needed the work.

My expectations I believe to be very realistic, especially after reviewing tons of before and after photo's similiar to my body type. I am fortunate, but depressed none the less, since I still appear uneven. Sometimes i can't function properly I only think of this surgery not going the way I planned, but look to the future. Sorry no before pictures

You might also want to post this as a question to the doctors on RealSelf (with a photo) just to get their guidance on the matter.

Hang in there!

@gutkatrina I inbox you a name.
I did mines their too.... Can u please tell me who was your doctor?
Carol Gables Plastic Surgery

My surgery did wonders for me. It has opened my mind to the stretch of Cosmetic surgery benefits. I would do it again in a heart beat and i will. Talk to your surgeon and make sure both of you are on the same page.