Tummy Tuck & Lipo :-) - Miami, FL

I'm a 43 yr old had 2 c sections and my tummy was...

I'm a 43 yr old had 2 c sections and my tummy was extensively large. I had a tummy tuck with lipo in two areas. I was very unhappy and self conscious. I'm sooooooo happy that I choose Dr Ortega!!!!!!! Starting with his staff and office they are amazing!!!! They made me feel welcome and most importantly comfortable. I am very content with my results and would recommend you to come in and see for yourself!!!!
Did U have follow up care. I seen some reveiws that said they didnt receive follow up care. What was your experience?
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome. Very knowledgeable. He took his time with me, answered my questions. I am very satisfied with my procedure & plan on coming back for my Brazilian butt lift!!!!!!! :-)))))