I Have Never Been Happier - Miami, FL

As the mother of 3 beautiful children I really...

As the mother of 3 beautiful children I really became aware of my abdomin area after giving birth. I'm sure many other moms out there can relate to the body " not bouncing back". I was very paranoid about plastic surgery to be quite honest but I was really starting to feel very uncomfortable in my clothes which then affected the way I portrayed myself to others.

After doing extensive research I came across a few Drs. I first saw Dr. Mendieta who was too expensive, then I researched Dr.Salama who hasnt been in practice for that long. After watching Dr. Pazmino on the Today Show I was instantly very impressed. So finally I decided to go in for a free consultation. The dr and his staff are so professional and answered all of my questions and concerns but what really made me go through with it was Dr. Pazmino's experience and knowledge. He really informed me of realistic expectations. I am very happy with the outcome and wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pazmino really made me feel very comfortable. To be honest I have never been a fan of plastic surgery but finally when I decided to go in and see what he could offer me he really made me feel safe and his staff really believes in him, which made me open up and decide to go through with it.