Thanks to Dr. Soler-Baillo, I Went from Feeling Ugly to Beautiful - Miami, FL

7 years ago, I had a tummy tuck done by another...

7 years ago, I had a tummy tuck done by another plastic surgeon that for courtesy reason, I refuse to say their name. I had horrible results, my scar was too high, my belly button looked like if it was shaped with a quarter and full of scars, so much that I had to get a big tatoo all around it to cover up some of the scars. I was miserale. I felt so ugly and butchered. I had Dr. Soler-Baillo perform my revision tummy tuck 4 months ago. I love the way that I look. I am wearing dresses and sexy underwear, things that I haven't worn in more then 10 years.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a friend, I was told that he is the best in plastic surgery and my friend was right. When I met Dr. Soler-Baillo I knew that he was different, he spent alot of time with me during my consultation. He educated me. He spoke about why my results were the way that they were with the other Doctor and how he can fix it.I thank Dr. Soler-Baillo, because thanks to him, I'm not just beautiful in the inside anymore but also in the outside. Choosing him as my plastic surgeon was the best decision I made. I strongly recommend him to everyone that is interested in having cosmetic surgery done. If you want something done right, go to the best. Dr. Soler-Baillo is the best.

Can you post some pics of before and after please? If possible

Welcome to the community.

I am so happy that you were able to have this corrected.  What a relief for you:)