Dr. Blinski is Amazing - Miami, FL

I got a full tummy tuck with lipo on my back inner...

i got a full tummy tuck with lipo on my back inner thighs and flanks...i got fat transferred to my butt. my body looks great i love it.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. B through a friend. I personally think he is by far the best. I recommend him to everyone. i researched Dr. B for 2 and a half years after I had my consult with him to see if i would find something bad about him and still i have found nothing. i love my results alot. and he is such a caring Doctor.

So they allowed you to have a full tummy tuck and the fat transferred all in one surgery? That's what I would like to do.
contajus yes but if you want a fat transfer to your butt i wouldnt recommend him. hes amazing at tummy tucks and lipo also at breast implants. but fat transfer is so not his thing. i dont even see a difference at all anymore. im going to dr fisher in october for a fat transfer.
Okay, I am in the process of booking with DR. Fisher at Vanity. But they said I couldn't get a tummy tuck, Breast implants and BBL at the same time(I understand). I just emailed Anna asking if I can get a basic fat transfer to my butt but not a full BBL. I live in CA and I cant keep traveling an taking time off work.
anna is the only one i will talk to she's really nice. ya i think thats one of the problems is that dr blinski transferred fat into my butt and i layed on it for 2 weeks. i guess with the bbl your suppose to lay on your stomach so it makes sense that you cant get the tummy tuck and breast all at the same time. he did lipo on my friend wich came out great and he transferred the fat to her butt and you cant even tell. plus he didnt do it right i dont think. i dont have that scar right above the crack like everyone else who got bbl. my main thing was the tummy tuck anyway which came out awesome. i have heard nothing but good things about dr fisher. he is highly recommended. so are you staying in the vanity recovery house?
I am thinking about staying at the recovery house. I am bringing my Fiancé (which they said was okay). Are you staying at the recovery house? I think the price is reasonable for all it includes. Anna is awesome she has been very honest with me so far, zero pressure. It appears I will just have to do 2 separate surgeries. I am thinking maybe Nov/Dec for my TT/BI and Feb 2015 to come back when I have more vacation time from work for me BBL. I am gonna just pay now to lock in my price. Fisher appears to be the man of Miami so I am definitely anxious to become his patient.
he sure does appear to be the man of miami. i dont live too far from miami like 40 mins so i will be staying at home thankfully :) im excited :)
I wish..LOL I am way in CA! Well keep me posted on your journey! I am sure with only being 40 mins away you will have yours done before me! I am excited for you and look forward to seeing your results.
Hi I'm considering on getting lipo with him and wanted to know if you see results? How was he before the surgery and was he attentive after? Do you have any pics you can share please! I would really appreciate it. Thanks soo much
im so sorry i havent been on here in forever. my results are great. tt and lipo came out really good. i had no problem getting in touch with him. i call the office with questions and they put him on the phone. i will put some updated pics up tonight