Dr. Blinski is Amazing - Miami, FL

I got a full tummy tuck with lipo on my back inner...

i got a full tummy tuck with lipo on my back inner thighs and flanks...i got fat transferred to my butt. my body looks great i love it.

So they allowed you to have a full tummy tuck and the fat transferred all in one surgery? That's what I would like to do.
contajus yes but if you want a fat transfer to your butt i wouldnt recommend him. hes amazing at tummy tucks and lipo also at breast implants. but fat transfer is so not his thing. i dont even see a difference at all anymore. im going to dr fisher in october for a fat transfer.
Okay, I am in the process of booking with DR. Fisher at Vanity. But they said I couldn't get a tummy tuck, Breast implants and BBL at the same time(I understand). I just emailed Anna asking if I can get a basic fat transfer to my butt but not a full BBL. I live in CA and I cant keep traveling an taking time off work.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. B through a friend. I personally think he is by far the best. I recommend him to everyone. i researched Dr. B for 2 and a half years after I had my consult with him to see if i would find something bad about him and still i have found nothing. i love my results alot. and he is such a caring Doctor.