I Am 26 with a 7 Year Old Child - Miami, FL

My current weight is 152 lbs I'm really nervous...

My current weight is 152 lbs I'm really nervous and I'm getting a tummy tuck done but the thing about my body is that I have the biggest love handles and I have no butt but I have a lot of stretch marks and my stomach hangs, my surgery date is coming soon then I thought but I just hope it's worth it my Dr is going to be Dr salama

9 days p.o

I feel alot better everyday that passes I feel so much better I'm excited to get better even though I know it's going to take at least one month, the only thing I have the most is my one drain I can't even walk right because it hurts but I do like my results and I can not wait till I'm 100%
Miami Plastic Surgeon

im very happy with Dr.salama he couldnt have done a better job on me

wow, amaze balls...heal well
What?
What?
It just means amazing.
Lol thanks I'm really happy with my results
So glad to hear, Im going to him on the 8th. Did you do massages? how many? were they as painful as people express?
You look REALLY great what a good surgeon, you must be over the moon :) congrats
Dam! He did a great tummy tuck on u!! Congrats
You look great ; did you lose weight or was the before picture current ?
It wasn't a picture b4 the surgery I took that picture a month b4 the surgery but I didn't lose weight for the surgery
You look fabulous!!
Wish you the best of luck
Dr. Salama is the bomb dot com he did all my work and I am happy with my results, you should know u seen them in person!!! Lmao
I had a mini TT with Dr. Salama I am very happy with my results. Turns out I didn't need a full TT. I think you will be ok. I have a fine line as a scar and it is not noticeable from a distance. Best of luck on your sx date.
I had my TT oink January. I am so pleased with the results. I have a waistline now. Dr Salama will take good care of you.
U r going to be fine
Wish you the best on your journey :-)
Very exciting! Thanks for starting your story here with us. We'd love to see your photos so we can witness your transformation. :)