First Time Juvederm & Happy

I made my appointment and saw one of the doctor's...

I made my appointment and saw one of the doctor's P.A.'s who answered ALL my questions before my treatment. She listened to all my concerns and had a wonderfully patient and warm disposition. The rest of the doctor's staff were great as well. I had numbing cream applied for an hour on my nasolabial folds and the corners of my mouth. I had 1 syringe of Juvederme Ultra XC applied in these areas. The injections felt like pin pricks. Not bad at all. Five hours later, I LOVE how my nasolabial fold lines disappeared completely. I'm not loving the corners of my mouth. Something funky is going on with my right side when I smile. No biggie since I can always have some dissolved if necessary when I have my follow-up in 2 weeks.
Hi, I had mine done on the 11th and felt the exact same way, I was so worried it was going to stay puffy on each corner but after DR massaged it the went down. Will you be posting pics? This was my first time as well. I am very happy with results.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!  Keep us posted on what happens to the corners of your mouth.  It is hard to tell what you mean without pictures, but this might help:

Puffiness on Mouth Corners After Juvederm

Thanks Jill81. I'm starting to think it was swelling because it's gone done some.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon