I Had the Tummy Tuck a Lipo Done by Dr Fisher at Vanity Miami - Miami, FL

This is my day fours it wa not some painful to me...

This is my day fours it wa not some painful to me like other decribe it ???? and am very sensitive person for now am still with my draind tube and not really using a binder my do said he was goin. To put it on my after two weeks . I like what I see but I have to wait a least a months to see the real result

day 5

I wanted to show u guys how I look now I know it now great pic but my back its killing me

day 5

No a better pic cause my back its killing me

Day 8

We'll a bit sad today was hoping to get my drainers remove but they're said no ???????????? until Monday so tierd I just can't believe I did this to my self sometimes can't wait until I look back at this and feel happy about everything

Day 8

Some before And after pics

day 12

garment

hey people today its day 18 and am still swolleng

well i weigth my self today and i lost a total of 10 pounds greatttt ???????? am still swolleng but am trying my clothes yes i am here are some pics

Scar

I still have some one the surgical glue I don't want to pull it off can I don't have much feeling on the skim so I don't want to pull it out

Scar side extende tummy tuck

21 days post tummy tuck

Felling better still swelling and tender to the touch today started to use cocoa cream for the scar am Dominican I will put every one that I know of to remove scar lol I started waits training 3 days ago to get a smaller waits it's helping a lot with the swelling
Miami Plastic Surgeon

We'll I think he was really nice , realistic and like to do his job that it's the most important thing

How are you doing now? Are you happy with your results? How were you treated by Dr F and staff after surgery and follow-ups? Are you satisfied? How does your Tummy & sx scars look now? I'm thinking of using him for TT also. I have my BBL scheduled with Fisher 8/5/14. Hope you're looking and feeling great. Thanks for sharing.
how many inches did you lose with the TT with dr. fischer ? I am considering him for a TT
Wow! you look great. I scheduled for Fisher to do my TT and BL and this is a good look. I love how he did you TT, great results! May I borrow your pic just to show him how I want mine? Thx.
*your TT
You look gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I'm falling in love with his work
Where did you buy your binder for waist training?
Thank you for sharing your experience. Great results!
Waist looking tiny
What exactly is waist training? Did Dr F tell u to do that? I'm getting two binders and I ordered a compression garment too. I'm having full back lipo too.. is a waist trainer different?
hey Sw1197 I found a cool v log about Waist Training on You tube
www.youtube.com/embed/4dEpOivV3Ls lol I tried to embed it guess ya cant on here
congrats :) hope you are healing well ....you look great
Hey is that the Binder you got from Vanity? Im searching for what to buy any advice is VERY appreciated (from anyone LOL)
No I got the binder someplace else
Oh, so how is the one they give you? Can you tell me the name/kind they give you when its included in the surgery costs. I purchased the VIP package. I am scheduled for 5/20 :0) Thanks
You Look AMAZING! I am very happy your shared your expirience I am Sceduled / Paid VIP package 10 day recovery home stay for a Tummy Tuck Lipo in two spots and a lip augmentation May 20th ! I leave NY May 19th!!
How much did u weigh after the surgery? ?
U look great! Ur scar is thin. Im happy for U, and it brings me relief to see he does such good work. Ur pics have me excited to see Dr Fisher.
you look so great... im so happy for you... i am planning a tummy tuck and lipo with Dr Fisher may 19... so excited... cant wait... hope i look as good as u.. thanks for the pics....
Look at you girl in a two piece. Great work ma. Price was right too. Miami has great prices. I want to (soon) see about getting a quote from dr fisher for bbl+lipo and thigh lift. Did you like him and your results?
What was your pre op height and weight if you don't mind sharing I looked but did not see if you posted it.
You look great! I'm going with fisher soon, does he use catheters?
U look great
Thanks
You look amazing! Your Dr did a fantastic job, your scar is so minimal!