the best in revision rhinoplasty -Miami, FL

6 days have elapsed since my revision rhinoplasty...

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

6 days have elapsed since my revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo and the results are REMARKABLE. I suffered from severe septal deviation, nasal valve collapse, tip asymmetry and a bulbous tip (my last surgeon - whom I naively selected at 18 - was NOT a specialist and butchered my helpless nose). During my consultation, Dr. Bustillo clearly identified primary concerns and explained how he'd improve them. Perfection was not the goal, but rather "return to normalcy". The results are more natural than what he promised (however, still very similar to the computer simulated images he provided). I'm not an expert, but from my understanding these were the techniques used on me: septoplasty (straighten), alar batten graft (improve external nasal valve collapse), alar rim grafts (improve alar retraction), tongue-in-groove (hanging columella) and cap graft (tip definition). I consulted with a number of high-profile rhinoplasty specialists in New York, some of which are arrogant, lack empathy, overcharge ($20,000) and are OVERRATED. Dr. Bustillo is as skilled (if not more) and isn't exploiting emotionally scarred patients with ridiculous costs. There is a clear line between commercial realities of business management and flat-out greed. I'm not mentioning names, but please understand that you don't have to take out loans or save money for years to be in the hands of a brilliant surgeon. If you're shopping for a rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty surgeon, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bustillo. I'm very private about sharing photos, but if you contact me I while share results.

It's good to know there are surgeons like your doctor out there. Congrats. I am happy for you. Happy holidays.
I'm happy for you! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
Great to hear!!! Congratulations!
congratulations! I too went thru a similar revision 2 weeks ago in Baton Rouge. plz message me your b4 & afters, mine are up on my review. im so happy for you!