Terrible Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

I was 17 and in my senior year of high school when...

I was 17 and in my senior year of high school when I decided to go to Dr Salzhauer for a rhinoplasty consultation. I was so excited, I HATED my big nose.Although Dr Michael him self seemed completely uninterested in doing my surgery and I was yet just another patient in his office, I was blown away by all of his advanced technology and loved the digital image he gave me (supposedly what my nose would look like after surgery.) Needless to say, I regret having this procedure. My nose came out completely crooked, I hated it even more than before! It was still some what large and not what I was expecting what so ever The tip was drooped on one side and higher on the other. I'm currently looking into getting my third revision, as my second revision couldn't even fix Dr Salzhauers terrible job. He is all about the $$$, his office will call and bug you every day after a consultation and try to reassure you that "he's really great a nose's especially since he had his done as well." I really wish I did more research before getting my nose fixed here :( take my advice and always get second or third consultations!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry to hear you weren't pleased. :( If you do opt to have another revision please consider starting a revision review so the community can support you through your procedure.