Tattoo Removal at Baumann Cosmetic Research Institute - Miami, FL

I had my first tattoo removal treatment this...

I had my first tattoo removal treatment this morning with the PA, Adrienne and she was AMAZING! The staff at Dr. Baumann's office is amazing. From the patient advocates Tiffany and Victoria to the lady who checked me out, I was impressed! The treatment itself was painful but was bearable thanks to the wonderful disposition of the staff. There is no way around it, tattoo removal hurts but it hurts much less with a kind and experienced PA like Adrienne. I had my ankle and my back done. I started with my ankle which after the first couple of 'zaps' I was use to the pain. Adrienne told me to tell her when I needed a break and she would ice. Tiffany even held my hand through the procedures! When I started on my back I didn't think I could handle it. Both Adrienne and Tiffany cheered me on and helped me get through it.
I really can not say enough wonderful things about my experience! I will update about how my areas looks and I will start referring to Adrienne and the team at Baumann institute immediately!
PA, Adrienne

Welcome, glad you took the time to share your story with us, look forward to following your progress. Did you use numbing cream for your treatment? Would love it if you would share some progress pictures with us.