35 Years Old and Mother Of, Two Kids 16 Years Old, and 7 Year Old - Miami, FL

Waiting years for this dream come true , feeling...

waiting years for this dream come true , feeling happy For my self!! And now i feel more secure about my , i am mom , and wife al ways take care of my family , think about others , and i said my self now i have to think about me is my time , my husband take care of my so much and my girls too, feel happy that all!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

you look great! I am booked with him for a tummy tuck next month. Is this an extended tummy tuck?
I s poke ,with him ye sterday and I asked him this question he say that my time is not Extended but is full tummy,anyway for better answers for sure he's gonna let you know that I wish you the best and your surgery and I hope that I can see a picture of You soon!!
Congratulations! You have such great results. Did you discuss having an innie belly button with him? Also, what size implant, moderate profile?
Hey thanks, yes I talk to the doctor before surgery and showed him a few pictures, which were an example of how I wanted my belly button, my implant are moderate and my size is left side is 410 cc , and right side 350cc, because was is small then the other .
Did you get a lift as well?
Wow you look amazing! I have similar looking preop breasts and I'm considering this doctor. Did he put the implants under or over the muscle?
Thank you! Under the muscle.
Looking so good! Congrats!!!
Thank you!