Post Smart-Lipo, huge ball of fat on right size and stomach has stayed the same - Miami, FL

Not so Great! I was referred to Dr. Sean Simon by...

Not so Great! I was referred to Dr. Sean Simon by a friend and everything started out good. I went for my first visit to Dr. Simon to discuss liposuction to remove some unwanted fat, as we began to talk he informed me that I was a perfect candidate for Smart Lipo Body Sculpting. He made me feel extremely comfortable with his confidents when telling me I would have a prefect body and tight skin. We continued are discussion and I agreed to go through with the procedure. The day of the surgery I was extremely nervous and Dr. Sean made me feel at ease. After a three hour long surgery everything was going as planned and I began my recovery. After the weeks passed my body was extremely swollen and I began to notice a lot of hardness on my right side. When I went for my follow-up he promised me this will go away and my skin will tighten. More weeks passed and my body seemed to worsen. I have a huge ball of fat on my right side and my stomach has stayed the same. My whole life I have been very active and always had a pretty flat stomach, but I wanted it to be prefect as Dr. Simon promised me. After three months I went for my second follow-up, at this point I was very depressed and crying my heart out to him. He said he did an amazing job and wouldn’t admit that the surgery wasn’t so amazing. He then told me I had a huge pouch to begin with and that he removed a huge amount of fat, which was untrue. When I pointed out the ball of fat he quoted with a huge smile (That is just your bone). After 10 minutes of him talking he began to admit that this was fat and tried to sell me messages to remove the fat, which was never mentioned by him or any of the paper work. When I asked him to show me the before pictures to prove to him I look the same, he told me I can’t I will email them to you and we can review them in three months on are next follow-up. I feel that instead of him making me happy he just wanted to get rid of me! With tears still pouring out, he told me to not be so hard on myself and then said I never put a gun to your head to come here. In my personal opinion I feel he was just a sales man trying to make a sale and I feel that my surgery was a huge waste of money.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I went last week to his office and I was considering him for my procedure.... Could you post some before and after pics?
I'm sorry that you're so dissatisfied with the outcome of your surgery.  Do you have any pictures so that the community can see what you're talking about, and they can support you during this trying time, and possibly offer wisdom?

Also, are you currently wearing a post-operative compression garment?