Smart Lipo TriPlex - Miami, FL

I think I have read every review on this website...

I think I have read every review on this website about Smart Lipo and am really looking foward to having it done. I'm scheduled to have smart lipo 1 week from today; My doctor will be using the TriPlex - Advanced Laser Lipolysis System. I'm hoping to see a great improvement in my abdominal area, flanks, inner & outter thighs. I will be posting pictures soon! : )

I was under light general anesthesia for Smart...

I was under light general anesthesia for Smart Lipo of my upper & lower abdomen, inner & outer thighs, and flanks. I had two liters of fat removed during the process, with little discomfort afterwards. Since I had 5 sections operated on I’m glad I didn’t go back to work right away – even though I could have! Today is day four and it’s the first day I haven’t taken any pain medication, but I will probably still take my sleeping medication tonight.
I would say my experience has been great so far! The results have definitely met my expectations with minimal discomfort! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! : )

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr B after doing a lot of research on him and the procedure. After having my procedure done on March 1st I have nothing negative to say! :) He made me feel very comfortable; he is friendly, professional, and very experienced with performing smart lipo. And I can't say enough positive things about the nurse who looked after me following the operation (Pilar).