Smart Lipo TriPlex - Miami, FL

I think I have read every review on this website...

I think I have read every review on this website about Smart Lipo and am really looking foward to having it done. I'm scheduled to have smart lipo 1 week from today; My doctor will be using the TriPlex - Advanced Laser Lipolysis System. I'm hoping to see a great improvement in my abdominal area, flanks, inner & outter thighs. I will be posting pictures soon! : )

I was under light general anesthesia for Smart...

I was under light general anesthesia for Smart Lipo of my upper & lower abdomen, inner & outer thighs, and flanks. I had two liters of fat removed during the process, with little discomfort afterwards. Since I had 5 sections operated on I’m glad I didn’t go back to work right away – even though I could have! Today is day four and it’s the first day I haven’t taken any pain medication, but I will probably still take my sleeping medication tonight.
I would say my experience has been great so far! The results have definitely met my expectations with minimal discomfort! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! : )

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr B after doing a lot of research on him and the procedure. After having my procedure done on March 1st I have nothing negative to say! :) He made me feel very comfortable; he is friendly, professional, and very experienced with performing smart lipo. And I can't say enough positive things about the nurse who looked after me following the operation (Pilar).

Hi I also choose to have my surgery with dr. Blinski. Do you have any pics you could share of your surgery ? Any advice ? Doing smart lipo /lipo combination on my full back, stomach, inner thighs and outer thighs With fat transfer to my booty. I can't wait. Soo excited
Today is day 1 and I'm in so much pain. I also used dr blinski yesterday.
I had arms done 3 months ago and no result whatsoever. Very disappointed. A waste of time and money.
How are you doing? Can you provide any current pics to share, was your recovery smooth?
Txs for your prompt reply Brookeh! Good to know and I feel I can do what you're saying: I'd rather eat very good than work out!
St. Thomas, one year after your smartlipo, have you been able to maintain weight and body shape? I really hope so!!! I'm a bit afraid that if I should gain some weight afterwards (hope I don't) it will go to weird places and make my body shape look bad...
a year later for me and have not gain any back. i eat very good but do not work out :)
Congratulations St Thomas! You look great!!! I'm having smartlipo triplex with Dr. Blinski on May 1st...can't wait!!! I'm having upper and lower abdomen, inner thighs (not outer), flanks, back (bral roll) and upper arms. I hope I heal as well and fasta as you have, particularly because I'm travelling from Peru and need to fly back about a week after surgery. Thanks for posting your encouraging pics!
I will soon! : ) I was so surprised how soon that horrible bruising healed...all disappeared in 2 weeks...the incisions are the size of a pea and still visible.
Please post more pics!! it would relaly help before I choose your doctor. Also will you please take a close up of the scar. Thanks you so much for your help and support
I agree, I'd like to see the scars. I'm trying not to do things based on money but Blinksi seems relatively cheap compared to what I've seen in the Miami/FTL area. Only thing is, he doesn't have that many good photos on his site of lipo :/ But your results seem to be really good. More photos please! Thanks so much and congrats on the new bod!
I don't have anymore pictures at this time... But I can tell you that I don't have any rippling. : ) The doctor made a total of 12 incisions... 2 near my bikini line, 2 on the outer/upper thigh, 6 around my lower abs, and two under my bra line. It was more incisions than I expected!
can you please post more picture to see how your healing is resolving?
HI! Do you have any more pics? Would you mind telling where the Dr. made incisions? I am really interested in a touch up of my abs and getting my inner/outer thighs done

Has there been any rippling. I also hear that there is a greater chance of cellulite? Please let me know thanks so much
wow, your results look incredible!!! congratulations and i hope you are loving your amazing new body.
My wife is planing to have the laser for her ips. We are form Canada French speaking people.
I want to now own many traitment it takes and what to expect for the cost ? Is there a place near Fort Lauderdale that you know ?
Robert
Expect to pay $1,000-2,000 per body part, and it just takes one treatment. Results are permanent as long you maintain the same lifestyle. And I'm not familiar with any doctors in Ft Lauderdale...go 30 min south to Dr Blinski : )
should only be one vist to get it all done and if not then they are not a PLASTIC SURGEON
good luck!! I had mine couple days ago!

Welcome to RealSelf! I'm glad you found the site helpful in making your decision. Good luck next week! I can't wait to hear how it turns out for you.

Thank you Sharon - I will let you all know how it goes!