Smartlipo + Cellulaze - Miami, FL

I'm super happy with my results! I had...

I'm super happy with my results! I had Smartlipo Triplex on abs (upper and lower), hips, inner & outer tighs, upper arms and back, plus Cellulaze on the back of my legs and buttocks. I'm loving my body more than ever! I used to be very slim until I turned 40 (108 pounds, 5.2 feet), and used to be a size 2-4. I'm now 45 and had gained over 20 pounds over the past years, moving to a size 8-10. I had tried everything to lose weight (diet, exercises, acupuncture, even Zeltiq!).

Nothing had worked, and my muffin top was at it's worst! Two weeks after Smartlipo and with 4.5 liters removed (about 2.2 liters would be fat), I haven't lost much weight but my body shape has changed a lot! I'm on a size 6-8 and I think I'll be more on the lower end once I'm no longer swollen. The best part is that I have buttocks! In the past, when I weighed 108 pounds I was skinny but had no curves, now I have a better body shape and I'm loving it!

I love Dr. Blinski and all of his staff: Vivian and Jackie in the office management, Dr. Jimenez (anesthesiologist with over 30 years of experience) and Pilar (fantastic nurse who stayed with me at my hotel for the next 24 hours after surgery). Dr. Blinski is the best and I would recommend him with no doubts whatsoever.

My only regret is having taken so long to take the decision to have these procedures done on me!

Pre-arrangements: done through mail and over the phone, as I was flying in from Peru to have the surgery done in Miami.
Consultation before surgery: Monday, April 30. I had blood and urine tests, as well as an EKG.
Surgery: Tuesday, May 1st.
Recovery: 2 days after, on Thursday, May 3rd, I was already functioning perfectly well (actually, shopping around non-stop!).

Advise: Arnica pills and Arnica Gel (both are available at GNC) were very helpful in reducing bruising -- buy them and have them handy before your surgery!

Happy to answer any question. I'll post before/after pictures soon.

How could I have forgotten to comment on my...

How could I have forgotten to comment on my post-op lymphatic massages??? Rocío at Dr. Blinski's office was amazing too!!! Thanks Rocio!
Gisella