Smartlipo + Cellulaze - Miami, FL

I'm super happy with my results! I had...

I'm super happy with my results! I had Smartlipo Triplex on abs (upper and lower), hips, inner & outer tighs, upper arms and back, plus Cellulaze on the back of my legs and buttocks. I'm loving my body more than ever! I used to be very slim until I turned 40 (108 pounds, 5.2 feet), and used to be a size 2-4. I'm now 45 and had gained over 20 pounds over the past years, moving to a size 8-10. I had tried everything to lose weight (diet, exercises, acupuncture, even Zeltiq!).

Nothing had worked, and my muffin top was at it's worst! Two weeks after Smartlipo and with 4.5 liters removed (about 2.2 liters would be fat), I haven't lost much weight but my body shape has changed a lot! I'm on a size 6-8 and I think I'll be more on the lower end once I'm no longer swollen. The best part is that I have buttocks! In the past, when I weighed 108 pounds I was skinny but had no curves, now I have a better body shape and I'm loving it!

I love Dr. Blinski and all of his staff: Vivian and Jackie in the office management, Dr. Jimenez (anesthesiologist with over 30 years of experience) and Pilar (fantastic nurse who stayed with me at my hotel for the next 24 hours after surgery). Dr. Blinski is the best and I would recommend him with no doubts whatsoever.

My only regret is having taken so long to take the decision to have these procedures done on me!

Pre-arrangements: done through mail and over the phone, as I was flying in from Peru to have the surgery done in Miami.
Consultation before surgery: Monday, April 30. I had blood and urine tests, as well as an EKG.
Surgery: Tuesday, May 1st.
Recovery: 2 days after, on Thursday, May 3rd, I was already functioning perfectly well (actually, shopping around non-stop!).

Advise: Arnica pills and Arnica Gel (both are available at GNC) were very helpful in reducing bruising -- buy them and have them handy before your surgery!

Happy to answer any question. I'll post before/after pictures soon.

How could I have forgotten to comment on my...

How could I have forgotten to comment on my post-op lymphatic massages??? Rocío at Dr. Blinski's office was amazing too!!! Thanks Rocio!
Gisella

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi I also choose to have my surgery with dr. Blinski. Do you have any pics you could share of your surgery ? Any advice ? Doing smart lipo /lipo combination on my full back, stomach, inner thighs and outer thighs With fat transfer to my booty. I can't wait. Soo excited
I had SmartLipo done to my abdomen on Monday and was back at work on Tuesday. Was very impressed with the doctor, staff and technology. I had liposuction many years ago and SmartLipo what 100% easier recovery. I don't have any bruises and just a little sore. So excited that is tightens skin, not just removing fat like the liposuction. Dr. Ben Hugo in Virginia Beach is great! His honesty and kindness made me feel very comfortable. Can't wait to see the results.
Kate, the thing is that my intention was to rate my doctor with 5 stars on all items, but somehow I marked 4 stars for every item (except for the overall where I did mark 5 stars). Can this be corrected? Gisella

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad everything went well for you. I have updated the star rating for you, everything is now showing as 5 stars.

Thanks.

Great!!! Txs, Gisella

I am not one of our main community managers but I can definitely help you!  Feel free to reply back or private message me anytime. :)

Kate

So glad to hear that the treatments worked for you! :)

Kate

Txs. Kate! Are you Community Manager for Real Self? I have a technical question on the site and was wondering if you could help me.
Gisella