Desperate... in Pain - Miami, FL

Hello, i just had smart lipo done 6 days ago. I...

Hello, i just had smart lipo done 6 days ago. I had my back and my flanks done.. Im still swollen and i really haven't seen any difference (my husband says he does). I just want to know if its normal to feel soooo uncomfortable by day 6?

I will see the doctor in a week, but im really desperate and is so painful! I just want some comfort from someone that has had smart lipo to tell me part of their experience... And if it was worth all this pain :(. Thank you.

Vanidades Center

Ive seen work he has done and i like the results.

Hi who was the doctor that you went to? And how are you feeling now?
Hey Kitty....its DEF normal what ur feeling right now...I still had to take a pain killer at nite on day 10...I had enuf since I didnt need them as much in the day after day 4 or so...I didnt see any difference for a while...dont worry...we all get like this...I will be 5wks post op on Monday and still waiting for tummy to go down...its has quite a bit if u look at my pics...but I still expect more...they say it can take up to 6 months or more to see FINAL..FINAL result...this site is a great support group...feel free to ask away when unsure...its has helped me soo much!! Good Luck hun :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

I'm sorry you're in such pain, have you been able to get painkillers from your doctor at all? I haven't had Smart Lipo myself, but from what I've read, the pain is very much dependent on the individual. It may help you to take a look through our Smart Lipo reviews area. There are lots of people who have gone/are going through the same situation and you may be able to pick up some advice from them.

I wouldn't worry about noticing differences at this stage, it's still very early in your healing process! Please do keep us updated with your progress.