Scar Removal - Miami, FL

After years of living with a scar on my hand as a...

After years of living with a scar on my hand as a result of a traumatic event I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Miller and I'm so glad I did. I had been hiding the scar for so many years that the simple act of rolling up my sleeves and showing the scar to someone terrified me. I was afraid of being judged or getting weird looks. Upon arrival at Dr. Miller's office I was greeted by Cynthia. She was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and made me feel right at home. Dr. Miller was very compassionate and understanding of my situation. He understands how life changing a cosmetic procedure could be and in his approach to medicine he always take into account the patients mental health. After my consultation I left Dr. Miller's office feeling hopeful and ready to start a new chapter in my life. The surgery itself was painless and Dr. Miller made sure that I was comfortable during the entire procedure. Since it was minor surgery the procedure was performed in his office which provided for a more relax and less stressful environment. After the surgery I had weekly appointments and he even called me during the holidays to see if I was okay when I developed a small allergic reaction to the adhesive in the bandages. Now a few months after the procedure I'm a new self confident woman walking around with my short sleeve shirts- all thanks to Dr. Miller!

Do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Miller- You will not regret it!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on RealSelf.   I am happy to hear that you were able to have this fixed.
Miami Plastic Surgeon