Very Satisfied with Neck Lift/SMAS Flap - Miami, FL

I traveled from out of state for my surgery....

I traveled from out of state for my surgery. Following my surgery Dr. Ghersi was available to answer all my question. He promptly returned my calls and emails and did not make me feel like I was bothering him.

After my surgery, I spent a lot of time reading about people's experience with their surgery. The one thing I noticed, is that in the first few weeks following surgery, it is not unusual to have concerns about changes or how things appear. I was no different. Dr. Ghersi was very patient and understanding. In addition, he was very accommodating in making a time that worked for me for the follow up visits.

I have seen a lot of before and after photo's and I feel like my surgery was very successful. I had lost a a lot weight and had a lot of loose skin under my neck. At the age of 40 I decided to lose the last 50 pounds I needed to lose and reward myself with a neck lift. I am so happy I did. The best part of the results is that they do not look fake. My neck, jaw line, and cheeks now have more definition. Everything looks natural and not overdone. People see me now after not seeing me for years and tell me how great I look. I use to dislike getting my photo taken because of my hanging neck. Now I don't mind getting my photo taken at all.

Thanks for sharing your story! I'd love to see photos of your result, if you feel comfortable posting them.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marcello Ghersi made himself available to answer all my questions. The work came out fantastic. Would go to him again.