Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

It's been almost 5 months since I've had my...

It's been almost 5 months since I've had my rhinoplasty done (March 2014) and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had a bump, and my nose was crooked and the tip was big. I hated my profile and always tried to avoid taking pictures where you could see it. Now my nose is straight and smaller, and I no longer feel self-conscious when someone snaps a picture of me; in fact, I love pictures of my profile now. My face looks so much better now in terms of proportions. This was the best money I've ever spent as far as I am concerned. The doctor is very personable and professional. I had a bit of anxiety the day before the surgery, and he answered all my questions/concerns very promptly and in great detail despite being quite busy, I am sure. The stuff was nice to me the entire time, and they regularly called me after the surgery to ask how I was feeling, if I was pleased with the results, etc. I am very happy with my decision, it truly improved the way I feel about how I look. Thank you so much Dr. Salzhauer, and thanks to your wonderful stuff as well.
Miami Plastic Surgeon