Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

It's been almost 5 months since I've had my...

It's been almost 5 months since I've had my rhinoplasty done (March 2014) and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had a bump, and my nose was crooked and the tip was big. I hated my profile and always tried to avoid taking pictures where you could see it. Now my nose is straight and smaller, and I no longer feel self-conscious when someone snaps a picture of me; in fact, I love pictures of my profile now. My face looks so much better now in terms of proportions. This was the best money I've ever spent as far as I am concerned. The doctor is very personable and professional. I had a bit of anxiety the day before the surgery, and he answered all my questions/concerns very promptly and in great detail despite being quite busy, I am sure. The stuff was nice to me the entire time, and they regularly called me after the surgery to ask how I was feeling, if I was pleased with the results, etc. I am very happy with my decision, it truly improved the way I feel about how I look. Thank you so much Dr. Salzhauer, and thanks to your wonderful stuff as well.
Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

It would be super helpful for others looking to get rhinoplasty if you'd provide a few more details about your procedure and recovery such as how your prepared for surgery, what the day of was like, what you experienced your first few days post-op, and how long the bruising/swelling has lasted.
It's wonderful that you had a great experience. Can you share pictures with us?
Miami Plastic Surgeon