Couldn't Stand my Nose Profile! and ..Couldn't Breathe Right Either. - Miami, FL

I was young and slammed nose first into a bed...

I was young and slammed nose first into a bed frame. So, my septum was extremely deviated and my breathing as well as getting sick has worsened as the years go by. I just had my nose done a week ago with Dr Bared & im so happy! I can even breathe better already! Painless recover too! Sooo pleased!

From the second Dr Bared walked into the consultation room, I knew he was perfect! His aura was so peaceful and made all my jitters go away. I had a very complicated case. Extremely crooked nose with a bad deviation and a large hump! Hated that hump... I could not breathe out of my nose for years & the cosmetic part of everything was getting worse for me self consciously. So my cast is off (thank goodness) and I am a tab bit swollen but im looking forward to the amazing end result that is soon to come.

Im a week post op and I have cool air filtering through my nostrils; which ive never felt before. My profile is beautiful and the frontal view is nothing of what it used to be. The recovery was painless for me. I didnt even need to taje my pain pills (no lie). I think I took Tylenol the first night as a "just in case" but that was the only night. My right side didnt bruise at all and my left side swelled up a little and bruised a slight bit. My left side was indented and needed majority of the work. The recovery was more of an annoyance. I sleep on my belly and that is cleary not allowed! Sleeping elevated was hard for me but I survived. Also the draining and dripping of fluids and blood the first 3 days was worse that the sleeping part; but thats because im OCD with hygiene and felt nasty.. lol. I simply followed Dr Bared's instructions before and after surgery. Dr Bared took my case on with confidence and assured me he would not stop until he reached the best outcome possible.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

The whole staff at the office is also great! They make you feel comfortable before and after and always answer any questions to u may have. Dean, Dr Bared assistant was SO knowledgeable and informative of all the facts and had answers for anything I asked. The whole crew is great! Overall im so plessed and happy with my decision. I already have friends asking me for the information on their behalf, and my mom is even thinking about doing a different procedure with Dr Bared in the near future. worse for me to deal with. I swore i would never touch my face cosmetically thru surgery but i am soooo happy that i did!