No More Bumpy Nose - Miami, FL

I was never the kind of woman who praises plastic...

I was never the kind of woman who praises plastic surgery but working for a beauty product company and seeing flawless faces all the time made me so insecure about the bump of my nose that I researched rhinoplasty and tons of surgeons and realized I'd be better off having the surgery than constantly procrastinating and thinking just how pretty my profile would look without the bump.
I scheduled the surgery for March, waited a month and a half to have the surgery and now I'm fully recovered. My nose was crazy swollen at first and I couldn't touch it for days but at least I didn't have trouble sleeping or anything (and sleeping is important for me because I couldn't take more than a week off from work).
I got rid of the bump and I'm pleased. There wasn't anything major done so I don't really perceive it as a major thing, just something I did for me and all the lovely photos I'm going to take in the future :)
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Tim A. Sayed...what can I say about him? He was lovely, kind of like a concerned relative or something...his support was just great!