Love my Nose! - Miami, FL

I decided to get both my nose and breast lift/aug...

I decided to get both my nose and breast lift/aug done with Dr. Salloum. This 6 hour procedure went more smoothly than my simple breast aug 7 years. I barely bruised and my nose looked great even just 1 week after surgery. I was back at the gym in 2 weeks feeling more amazing than ever! My scars are healing very nicely and I am so happy with my decision to move forward with surgery.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Salloum is really great at giving natural results. I think he lives by the philosophy that less is more. Everyone says that my nose looks like the nose that I should have been born with. I highly recommend him. He also does my lip injections in which he uses a new technique with dull needles that minimize bruising and swelling. I get tons of compliments on my lips and no one can tell I get them done. Thanks Dr. Salloum!

Hey, thanks for taking the time to write up your review. I can see why you're happy. Your nose looks fabulous! What was the most difficult part of recovery for you and how did you cope?

The hardest part was feeling like I had allergies since the bandage stays on for a week. I went places anyway. I didnt care to have it on my face. The way it felt was the most annoying but not painful at all!
Congrats! thanks for sharing.
Your nose looks great! I just checked out his website & see only two patients with b4&after photos for nose surgery. Were you able to see more B4 & after pictures at your consult? If yes, about how many did you see?
Yes! They have more pictures in the office! They also have a girl who works there that had her nose done and I was able to see her results in person.