Deviated Septum Fix - Miami, FL

I had Rhinoplasty to fix a deviated septum on...

I had Rhinoplasty to fix a deviated septum on February 14, 2013. He was recommended by another doctor and my brother did an extensive research and he seemed the right fit when I went in for the consultation. I had Rhinoplasty in the past, so this was a revision Rhinoplasty and he was very straightforward with me. He didn't say my nose was butchered, but in a sense he said it was a very bad job, and he was very reassuring that he could help fix it and he fixed the problem with my breathing. He went over everything with me and then he showed me what it would look like on a computer when it was done. My mother was with me and she had a million and one questions, so he took 30 minutes out of his day just to sit there and talk to her and reassure her. I have no complaints at all. I'm very happy and I can breathe again. That's the main concern but my nose looks much better now. Everyone tells me how great it looks, and my brother will be coming back here soon as well. The staff is great. They're really understanding and great people, very friendly. I think he's an amazing doctor and he does amazing work.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad this went so well for you! We'd love to see your before and after photos as they are extremely helpful for others embarking on a rhinoplasty journey.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon