Revision Rhinoplasty Done RIGHT - Miami, FL

I came to Dr. Bustillo because I was dissatisfied...

I came to Dr. Bustillo because I was dissatisfied with the outcome of my first rhinoplasty. Although I could breathe better, the bridge of my nose was now wider and the bump that I had explicitly said I wanted gone was still there, along with some new asymmetries. It was not a textbook "bad" result, but it did not make me look more attractive, either. At my consultation, Dr. B was calming and professional from the very start, and waited to hear what I wanted to change first before giving me his opinion. (There is nothing worse than going in for one thing and coming out insecure about something else you never even noticed in the first place.) I booked my revision just days later. The night before surgery, Dr. Bustillo calls to check in and address any last minute concerns, and also calls in the evening after the procedure. It is a small gesture that really makes you feel taken care of. On the day of surgery, the team made me feel comfortable and assured me I was in good hands. Boy, were they right!

Even with the cast on, I could already see an improvement- my nose was already more symmetrical! I never even needed the pain pills and it felt like a bad cold. When the cast came off, I watched my mother's reaction -- and it was nothing but genuine smiles and nods. Even at a mere two weeks post-op, I have gotten countless compliments from friends and family members. My result was a natural and conservative one, although it was a marked improvement from how I looked before. Dr. Bustillo's talent lies inherently in his ability to leave the "good parts" of the nose or face alone and only alter what can reasonably be improved upon. He is a highly skilled and meticulous surgeon who possesses expert judgement in the operating room, as he can identify what needs to be changed and do it in just the right amount so you don't look overdone or, in my case the first time around, underdone. This is exactly the quality that you want when going in to have work done. Additionally, the office staff is friendly and organized, and the facility is beautifully appointed. If you are in the market for facial plastic surgery, look no further than Dr. Bustillo.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bustillo is very professional and a highly skilled plastic surgeon. I chose him in part because of the sheer number of revision rhinoplasty procedures he does each year. He also has a kind disposition and you can tell he has his head in his work. Dr. B will call you before and after surgery, which was a small gesture that made a big difference. I was confident that he would give me the results I wanted, and I was right.

Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.