Very Nice Experience at Bowes Dermatology - Miami, FL

I visited Bowes Dermatology with a concern about...

I visited Bowes Dermatology with a concern about my skin health and to improve (lift) the corners of my mouth (which was giving me a tired, sad look). The staff was excellent in their customer care skills and the doctor was great. I had a detailed skin examination and was prescribed a nice thorough regimen for my sensitive skin. performed Restylane inDr. Bowes also jections to lift the corners of my mouth. They did numb me with a super Strong numbing cream prior to the procedure, so the injections were not that uncomfortable at all. I am thrilled at what this filler did to my facial image and how it lifted the corners of my mouth. Dr. Bowes' technique was artistic and highly skilled. Very happy with the overall process and give it five stars (despite a little bit of a wait to see the doctor, around 20 minutes).

It's great to hear you were thrilled with your results. :) Was this your first time getting any kind of filler?

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

I had a Very nice experience at Bowes Dermatology!! I am thrilled at what this filler did to my facial image with the filler Restylane!!!