Had Radiesse About 6 Months Ago

I was very satisfied with the results, instant...

I was very satisfied with the results, instant gratification. I did it for the marionette lines along w/botox. I'm going back this Monday for more radiesse. My doctor who everybody goes to & loves said he could enhance my cheek bones (won't look like a cheek implant, but I know that) & to touch up the nose to mouth lines.I looked very refreshed, price is right & he's not stingy with the amount he uses. I was injected about 20-25 times. Well worth it & I didn't even use the numbing cream, pain does not bother me.

Partly because I love my dermatologist, he knows what he's doing & I guess the price is so reasonable because I go with my BFF & we have a ball. I wouldn't even give you his name because all my friends go to him & I don't want to share. Selfish, but beautiful.

Very selfish that you don't want to reveil the doctor's name. You r the ideal client for him lol no publicity for him from you I guess .... So idiotic!

Whoa, whoa, whoa - first, we have community guidelines against personal attacks, and this certainly boarder lines that, so please be mindful of that in future postings. We want this to be a place where people feel good about coming to share, and we all have to create that.

Secondly, not everyone is comfortable sharing who their care provider was. We appreciate people sharing with us what they feel comfortable doing so, and are grateful for the information. If someone opts not to share who their doctor is we need to be respectful of that.

If you would like to discuss this further you are welcome to send me a private message or contact our Support Center.

Too bad... would love to check him out and I am sure he would love to take on new clients. Strange... maybe he's not a real doc.
Hi Gia can you give me the name of the doctor in Miami? my siter wants to get somenting done on her face.
Thanks
Check out more recent post. Yes, I went 6 mos. ago, but I also went 2 Days ago. Even though it lasts about 1 yr., it's good to go for touch ups in between because you look better & you save money. I spent twice what I paid on Mon 11/15/10 because I needed two syringes. Six mos. later 1 syringe & I look refreshed.

Gia
Pics to follow whent I get a chance,

Gia

Thanks Gia for the update and we will look forward to the pictures.

-Britt

I just went for Radiesse this past Mon. w/my BFF. We love going there & we both look so much better. I actually have the look of high cheek bones & marionette lines, GONE! We also love our doctor. He's like family. We kiss him goodbye when we leave & he loves what he does.
As for pain, well we're troopers. Last time we turned down the numbing cream. This time our doctor said they added some lidocaine to the Radiesse solution. It hurts a little, but who cares? We even put little dots on the spots we wanted done most. There's no down time,doc. massages the areas he treats & later we massaged it ourselves. It hurts to do this, but it's necessary & I don't regret a moment of it. Can't wait to go again.

Hi Gia,

Welcome to the RealSelf community. It sounds like you had a great experience both with your doctor and the Radiesse. You said you didn't mind the pain, did you have any swelling or downtime? Please keep us updated, and do you have pictures, we love pictures of great work.

Thanks so much,