Picosure Laser on Tattoo Cover Up - Miami, FL

Im currently in the process of removing about 6...

Im currently in the process of removing about 6 tattoos. 2 of which are pretty big and the other 4 are slightly small. I love tattoos and started getting them when i was very young, hence most of my regret. My idea is too erase these really ugly, amateaur tattoos and get beautiful tattoos over them.

1st session pico tattoo removal

My first session went extremely well although extremely painful, even with numbing cream. Im ok with the results, I see slight fading but not as much as I would hope for. Hopefully my next session which is in about 3 weeks, I see more results.

2nd session pico tattoo removal

Wow, where to even start. This experience has been one of the worst and most painful experiences Ive ever had to go through. What a toll does having an unwanted tattoo permanently marked on your body have on your self esteem and mental well being. Plus going through this horrifically painful and expensive treatment is so traumatic to your skin and of course so emotional and over whelming that I could barely even stand it. Im just hopeful and pray that this will all be over soon. But reality is I have a long way to go, for I have 4 more tattoos that I dont want on my body plus halfway to go still on this actual tattoo. Since this was my 2nd session the settings were amped a lot higher meaning more pain and more blistering and yuckiness but hey thats the price you gotta pay.

2nd session pico update (continued)

It's been almost a week from my 2nd session at tattoo removal using the picosure laser. I still feel a bit of discomfort especially when I lay down on the tattoo obviously but it's feeling a lot better over all. Plus I'm applying lavender oil and cold packs through out the day, which I read that lavender oil is great for burns and also prevents scarring. It's crazy, just once that I applied the lavender oil the blisters were just disappearing within mins so anyone doing laser, I truly recommend using lavender oil you won't regret it.

2 weeks post 2nd session pico tattoo removal

So 2 weeks later and finally no more pain and barely any peeling left, just a bit of itching every now and then. Still not completely healed but it's getting there. As far as fading goes, I would say that there's some fading but I thought it would honestly be a lot more noticeable as how it looked when it was still bruised. Now that it's almost all peeled it's really not that much but let's see as time passes a bit more cause they say that the tattoo continues to fade as it heals during the two months. Nonetheless I'm still happy w the results and staying positive that it's almost completely gone. *fingers crossed*

2 weeks post 3rd session pico tattoo removal

Hello once again fellow tattoo removal friends, it's been a while since I've done any update on here but it's finally been my 3rd session w the picosure and I'm so glad to say that the results are going very well. It's always hard because you really don't want to see any fading, you just want the damn thing completely gone!! I want to be able to wear short sleeve shirts or bathing suits it's really so hard and it really gets me so down but I have to keep being optimistic and hopefully I will only need two more sessions on this set of tattoos and I'll be done w one chapter of my tattoo removal.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far hes been great! I would definitely recommend!! :)