Can Be Impossible but He's Worth It - Miami, FL

Coral Gables Dermatologic Surgeon

He's world famous and justifiably so. While it may be a pain to drive to Coral Gables and wait around for a while, you can go there, have lunch across the street and keep calling them to check on his schedule. It's hard for him to predict how much time it will take for patients especially if they are new. Have used him for facial rejuvenation. You have to make appointments a long time in advance and he can keep you waiting an hour or more. On the other hand, I have tried three other respectable dematologists for the same thing and they were no where near his skill level. His fees aren't much more expensive than other doctors, either, and you can pay less if you use one of his associates. He has a ton of patients and once you use him, you will see why.

Hi Randall651 Could you give me any advice as to how I can get an appointment with Dr. Brandt considering he seems like a Saught at after Celebrity Doctor. Any advice or recommendations? Thanks in advance.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Perlane community.