Very Very Happy! Great Doctor -Miami, FL

I saw Dr. Maercks pics last year and wanted to go...

I saw Dr. Maercks pics last year and wanted to go to him but he is in Miami and I live a 2.5 hr flight away and could not go because of work. Somehow I came across his email to me and then went to his website again and I love his b/a pics.

Had a phone consult with him and he felt confident he could fix my issue with fat grafting or filler. I couldn't do the fat grafting right away so decided on filler. Oh my gosh. He is so amazing with filler. Sooo happy! I plan to go back for fat grafting.

He also drew a b/a portrait of me to show me what he could do surgically to fix my nose and balance chin. I was shocked how good it was. This doctor is talented.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I read a reply that he wrote to a poster on real self

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Perlane community.