Heroes Come In All Sizes and Shapes - Miami, FL

For most of my adult life, I was saddled with a...

For most of my adult life, I was saddled with a drooping neck that resembled a turkey at Thanksgiving. I managed to live with it my whole life even though I was embarrased to wear V necks or any other garments that revealed my imperfections. Having successfully battled breast cancer and living with multiple sclerosis, i decided to get a consulatation to finally do something for myself. The results are only three weeks in but I cry tears of happiness every time I look in the mirror. My neck is amazing and my face has shown major improvements. While I still have to endure the obstacles of living with MS and still must get frequent checkups to make sure I am cancer free, I can look forward to years of positive self esteem thanks to this incredible doctor.

Wow, you've been through quite a lot -- you deserve the "pick me up"! Congrats on your surgery, and for beating breast cancer. :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I've never thought of a doctor as one of my heroes but that was before I met Dr. Kelly. Dr. Kelly and I instantly connected and his staff is truly outstanding. His genuine warmth, encouragement and attitude prompted my decision to move forward and have the surgery. He is truly my hero!