No Happy with the Face Lift Result. A Waste of Money and Time - Miami, FL

I went under a face -neck lift and upper and lower...

I went under a face -neck lift and upper and lower eye lid surgery with Dr Rodriguez in Dr Spera office.
I am not happy with the results. Far to be a long last result as a face lift promises, 7-12 years. Instead, this face lifts last 1 year only. After my surgery, I had to wait six months to get a revision because the Jaws and chin was not lifted at all. Also I went under a review for my eye lids because he did not remove enough lose skin and one of the upper lids was bad stitched. I was sad to see that after the revision the results were the same! ,it did not change too much, specifically the upper eye lid which he correct it by removing a bit of lose skin (not removed at once in the first intervention) but still stitched wrongly leaving 3 folds again that show the upper eye lid as an old woman. I cannot understand how a simple and old procedure as the eye lid cannot be performed well by this surgeon. Of course I did not get back to the office.
Overall, my face is refreshed a couple of years but did not worth a full face –neck lift which should last more years. Instead I could have done other non invasive procedures instead a facelift with the same results and much less cost. Now, a year after, I have to take a new one. A waste of money!

Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon