Neck Lift - Miami, FL

I recently had a Neck lift, Upper-Eyelid and...

I recently had a Neck lift, Upper-Eyelid and breast implant replacement performed by Dr. Perez-Gurri. He was recommended by a previous client. I was most impressed by his surgery facility which is a class 3 surgical facility. His staff is extremely organized and pleasant. The initial consultation with Dr. Perez-Gurri lasted over an hour. He was very thorough as to his credentials, experience and the process itself. The whole process was extremely easy and organized. The cost of the procedure was reasonable considering he uses a certified anesthesiologist during all his surgeries. I had very little swelling and was able to resume daily activities within a week and half. I am very pleased with my eyelid surgery, somehow he was able to raise my right eye as it was already starting to drop and making my eyebrows look more symmetrical. He suggested a 525 cc silicone implant that was perfect for my body size. As for my neck lift, he removed most of the sagging in the neck area and the jaw area. All in all, his work is very natural. If you are looking for drastic change, he is not the Doctor for you. In fact, Dr. Perez Gurri takes pride in his work and how he is able to perform surgery that allows you to look natural and refreshed.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Imagos Plastic Surgery has a great facility. Dr. Perez-Gurri is extremely professional and a very good surgeon. Please see above for a thorough review of the staff facility and the Doctor.

Photos would help us with the procedures -- but it's ok if not comfortable
I'm glad you're pleased with your results. You look great! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.