Accutane: StoriesWrite a Review
My experience with accutane - Miami, FL
- Worth It
- Cost: $2,000
- Miami, FL
I took the full course of Accutane treatment 180...
- 12 Nov 2012
I took the full course of Accutane treatment 180 days/40 mg a day.
Results are amazing. My skin is beautiful at the end of the treatment I totally forgot how acne look like or black heads on my nose. I got 100 % clear on the third months but I was with moderate acne not severe from the beginning. The true reason for even starting Accutane in my case that I could not stop picking my skin so I left scars.
1. Extremely sensitive skin. I was an idiot to go to Asian nail place to do my eyebrows. Remember Guys: NO WAXING on Accutane, you can do threading but not waxing. I explained lady at front desk that I need threading, not waxing. Went to cosmetologist office, closed my eyes and another Chinese girl did waxing in a second… It was very extremely bad experience, she waxed my skin as well, severe red marks were left. Moral of the story: I never go to Asian beauty places again because 99% percent of people working there made themselves too comfortable and don’t have decency to speaking even a little English. Sad, but according to them working with English-speaking customers in USA doesn’t require any English. This truly disgust me.
2. Dry … dry.. dry… everything is dry… My lips were severely cracking. Nothing helps. I was using lip balms every 2 minutes… Throat feels dry. Eyes are dry… Used special eye drops and self-moisturizing lenses as well…
3. Mood swings/ depression. I was MISERABLE at the end of the course. Accutane changes your body/ brain chemistry tremendously. It’s very noticeable by, at the end of the treatment. Last week I was crying for no reason 5 times a day. Just started crying. All stopped the day I stopped taking pills. Accutane is like a bad mood swing pill. In half an hour after taking the medicine you feel so much worse. I finished my course everything changed in my life in a good way but realistically nothing changed at all. Nothing makes you happy on acutance even treatment results!
4. Sexual life… you don’t want it, you can’t have it. You can truly forget about it.
5. It gives me headaches, always tired. Severe headaches. Accutane and Advil I took pretty much together.
6. You are oversensitive. I had some dental treatment. My poor dentist!!! He could not stop my bleeding. You get cuts on your skin from everything. When you lock the zipper on your dress as well. This is how sensitive you are. Of course, forget about sun. But I did not care even I live in Miami I stay pale.